26. J.S. Park, G.-U Kim, S. Lee, J.-W. Lee, S. Li, J.-Y. Lee*, and B.J. Kim*, “Material Design and Device Fabrication Strategies for Stretchable Organic Solar Cells”, Adv. Mater., 2201623 (2022).
25. J.-W. Lee, G.-U Kim, D.J. Kim, Y. Jeon, S. Li, T.-S. Kim*, J.-Y. Lee*, and B.J. Kim*, “Intrinsically-Stretchable, Efficient Organic Solar Cells Achieved by High-Molecular-Weight, Electro-Active Polymer Acceptor Additives”, Adv. Energy Mater., 2200887 (2022).
24. D. Lee, J. Kim, K.H. Ku, S. Li, J.J. Shin*, and B.J. Kim*, “Poly(vinylpyridine)-Containing Block Copolymers for Smart, Multicompartment Particles”, Polym. Chem., 13, 2570-2588 (2022).
23. J. Park, J. Nam, M. Seo*, and S. Li*, “Side-Chain Density Driven Morphology Transition in Brush-Linear Diblock Copolymers”, ACS Macro Lett., 11, 468–474 (2022). [link]
22. E.J. Kim, J.J. Shin, G.S. Lee, S. Kim, S. Park, J. Park, Y. Choe, D. Lee, J. Choi, J. Bang, Y.H. Kim, S. Li, S. Hur*, J.G. Kim*, and B.J. Kim*, “Synthesis and Self-Assembly of Poly(vinylpyridine)-Containing Brush Block Copolymers: Combined Synthesis of Grafting-Through and Grafting-to Approaches”, Macromolecules, 55, 1590-1599 (2022).
21. M. Seo, H. Kim, E. Lee*, S. Li*, “Ordered Microdomain Structures in Saccharide–Polystyrene–Saccharide Hybrid Conjugates”, Biomacromolecules, 22, 4659-4668 (2021).
20. Y. Kim†, K. Lee†, S. Li*, “Nucleic Acids Based Polyelectrolyte Complexes: Their Complexation Mechanism, Morphology, and Stability”, Chem. Mater., 33, 7923-7943 (2021). (selected as journal Front Cover) [link]
19. M. Seo, C. Lee, D. Kim, B. Ahn, G. Lee*, W. Kim*, S. Li*, “Saccharide-containing conjugates as eco-friendly coupling agents for silica reinforced rubber compounds”, Polym. Test., 104, 107379 (2021).
18. J. Shin, S. Li*, “Tuning Lipid Layer Formation on Particle Surfaces by using DNA-Containing Recruiter molecules”, Colloid Surf. B-Biointerfaces, 208, 112084 (2021). [link]
17. T. Kim, K. Lee, B. Oh, M. Lee, M. Seo, S. Li, J. Kim, M. Choi, Y. Chang*, “A Novel Process for the Coproduction of Bioject Fuel and High-value Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid Esters from Heterotrophic Microalgae Schizochytrium sp. ABC101″, Renewable Energy, 165, 481-490 (2021).
16. M. Jin, ME. Lee, M. Seo, JK. Kim, S. Li, M. Choi*, “Coproduction of Value-Added Lube Base Oil and Green Diesel from Natural Triglycerides via a Simple Two-Step Process”, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res, 59 (19), 8946-8954 (2020).
15. I. Kim, R. Shi, Y. Choe, E. Kim, B. Kim, H. Qian*, and S. Li*, “Stabilization of Complex Morphologies in Highly Disperse AB Diblock Copolymers”, Polymer, 198, 122519, (2020). [link]
14. J. Ku†, S. Kim†, J. Park, T. Kim, R. Kharbash, EC. Shin, K. Char, Y. Kim*, and S. Li*, “Reactive Polymer Targeting dsRNA as Universal Virus Detection Platform with Enhanced Sensitivity”, Biomacromolecules, 21 (6), 2440-2454 (2020). [link]
13. J. Lee†, J. Ahn†, I. Kim†, S. Li, S. Lee*, “Synthesis, Characterization, and Application of Fully Biobased and Biodegradable Nylon-4,4 and -5,4”, ACS Sustainable Chemistry &Engineering, 8 (14), 5604-5614 (2020). (Cover paper)
12. J. Shin, S. Li*, “Utilization of a Multiple Cloning Site as a Versatile Platform for DNA Triblock Copolymer Synthesis”, Bioconjugate Chemistry, 30 (10), 2563-2572 (2019). [link]
11. J. Lee, J. Ahn, I. Kim, S. Li, S. Lee*, “Separation and Purification of Three, Four, and Five Carbon Diamines from Fermentation Broth”, Chemical Engineering Science, 196, 324-332 (2019).
10. I. Kim, S. Li*, “Recent Progress on Polydispersity Effects on Block Copolymer Phase Behavior”, Polymer Reviews, 59, 561-587 (2019). [link]
9. S. Kim, J. Ku, J. Park, R. Kharbash, S. Li*, “Preparation of Poly(pentafluorophenyl acrylate) Functionalized SiO2 Beads for Protein Purification”, J. Vis. Exp, (141), (2018). [link]
8. H. Son, J. Ku, Y. Kim, S. Li*, and K. Char*, “Amine-Reactive Poly(pentafluorophenyl acrylate) Brush Platforms for Cleaner Protein Purification”, Biomacromolecules, 19 (3), 951-961 (2018).
7. S. Li and R.A. Register, “Crystallization in Copolymers”, Chapter 11 in Handbook of Polymer Crystallization, Piorkowska E and Rutledge GC, eds., John Wiley & Sons: New Jersey, 2013, pp. 327-346.
6. S. Li, A.B. Burns, R.A. Register, and A. Bell, “Poly(phenylnorbornene) from Ring-Opening Metathesis and Its Hydrogenated Derivatives”, Macromol. Chem. Phys., 213, 2027-2033 (2012).
5. S. Li, R.A. Register, J.D. Weinhold, and B.G. Landes, “Melt and Solid-State Structures of Polydisperse Polyolefin Multiblock Copolymers”, Macromolecules, 45, 5773-5781 (2012).
4. D.R. Corbin, T.P. Griffin, K.W. Hutchenson, S. Li, M.B. Shiflett, C. Torardi, and J.J. Zaher, “Processes for Producing Titanium Dioxide”, U.S. Patent 8,137, 647 B2, issued March 20, 2012.
3. S. Li, S.B. Myers, and R.A. Register, “Solid-State Structure and Crystallization in Double-Crystalline Diblock Copolymers of Linear Polyethylene and Hydrogenated Polynorbornene”, Macromolecules, 44, 8835-8844 (2011).
2. H.E. Park, J.M. Dealy, G.R. Marchand, J. Wang, S. Li, and R.A. Register, “Rheology and Structure of Molten, Olefin Multiblock Copolymers”, Macromolecules, 43, 6789-6799 (2010).
1. S. Li, R.A. Register, B.G. Landes, P.D. Hustad, and J.D. Weinhold, “Crystallization in Ordered Polydisperse Polyolefin Diblock Copolymers”, Macromolecules, 43, 4761-4770 (2010).